discussions and gluttonous observations...

2.25.2006

Hot in Leather? In Lace?

WARNING: This is a fluff post, there is no meaty insight or intellectual content whatsoever...but the pictures are nice. Ok, I just watched the movie Underworld and really enjoyed it. Being the huge fan of The Crow that I am, I was somewhat proud of the obvious inspiration Underworld drew from The Crow. The Underworld "goth" is more polished and "metro" than The Crow, but that help it create a feel of its own, so he can complain. ANYWAY... The real purpose of this post is that while watching Underworld I began to look at the quite hot Kate Beckinsale and wondered if she was as smokin as the other leather clad action babe close to my heart, CarrieAnn Moss in The Matrix trilogy. This comparison can, and should also, spread beyond their wrapped in tight black leather looks. Which one is more attractive as a "female"? And by that I mean, who looks better in lacey, girlie things? Here are a few shots for comparison's sake. First, in leather. The winner: Beckinsale is better in black Now, In something more feminine. The winner: Moss is hotter in lace

2 Comments:

Blogger rhinosaur said...

Excellent. Couldn't agree more. But I think you are missing Nanny McPhee in your list.

Hot butter.

9:34 AM

 
Blogger chugslugger said...

Nanny McPhee? I would rather drink pee.

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home